Make sure your best interests are brought to the fore with Duffy & Simon. Most people find legal and financial matters daunting, and indeed they can be; the decisions you make and agreements you come to have the potential to change the way you live the rest of your life. When it comes to something so pivotal as your livelihood, health, family or freedom you need the help of someone who truly has your best interests at heart and can put them forward in a strong, convincing way. Since 1976, Duffy & Simon lawyers have assisted the people of Cranbourne with exactly this kind of service. We pride ourselves on the professionalism, experience, and commitment we bring to every new client.
We offer services in a wide range of areas of law. So whether you’re going to court, in need of some formal documentation or are seeking methods of dispute resolution that are cost effective and less adversarial, Duffy & Simon can help.
- Wills and Estates: Our solicitors can ensure your interests are clearly represented with a formal will or power of attorney.
- Real Estate: We make the process of acquiring and managing real estate simple and stress free.
- Commercial: Engage experienced representation for business and financial matters to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Family: Our lawyers can help Cranbourne families navigate the sometimes complex family law system to ensure an equitable solution for everyone involved.
- Criminal: We make sure your best case is put forward with expert legal representation.
- Litigation: Our experienced solicitors can assist you in civil disputed both in and outside the courts.
- Property: Ensure your property transactions are sound with legal representation.
- TAC: NO WIN NO FEE, Our lawyers can help you get the most from your TAC claim.
- Workcover: NO WIN NO FEE, We can assist in workcover claims and Compensation.
- Conveyancing: Make sure your property contracts are watertight and the transfer runs smoothly with our solicitors.
For more information on our legal services in Cranbourne, or to arrange an appointment with one of our solicitors, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 5941 1622.