Our team of family lawyers offer pragmatic approaches to resolving sensitive family law issues - from matters that involve children, property or negotiations.
We are experienced mediators and embrace innovative methods of resolving family law disputes with a focus on negotiation and encouraging participants to make decisions that are of mutual benefit. We understand that when Pakenham families come to us, they are often vulnerable and facing some of the most difficult decisions they will ever have to make, so our lawyers approach each new family law case with the utmost sensitivity, professionalism, and respect.
The breakdown of a relationship can be emotionally challenging and often involves complex legal questions that must be resolved before the parties can move on with their lives. Family law in itself can be difficult, as plenty of grey areas coming into play given the emotional nature of familial relationships. At Duffy & Simon our lawyers are able to provide sensitive legal support to ensure you achieve a just and equitable outcome.
Our lawyers have many years of experience helping many different kinds of Pakenham families achieve fair and balanced outcomes through litigation. Whether you need representation in court, or assistance in drafting formal documentation, Duffy & Simon will be able to help.
Our lawyers’ services include:
- Children and child support
- Parenting orders
- Divorce and division of property
- Spousal maintenance
- Superannuation entitlements upon divorce
- De facto relationships and property rights
- Domestic violence: We can provide referrals, affidavits, documentation and begin the appropriate legal action.
- Financial agreements: Formalise financial agreements to ensure clarity and simplicity in the future.
- Intervention orders: For instances of family violence
- Joint applications
- Mediation: this can include divorce, separation and custody mediation
- Same sex relationships
- Pre-nuptial agreements
If you live in or around Pakenham and would like representation or assistance in an area of family law, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 5941 1622.